Beginning October 13, 2014, Spring Mills Middle school is hopefully going to help ease the morning congestion by offering parents an early drop off between 7:00 am and 7:12 am in the front of our building. Students who are dropped off during those times will remain under the portico with a teacher until 7:12, unless there is inclement weather.
The procedure will be as follows:
- Parents may enter the front drive between 7:00 am and 7:12 am. NO vehicles may enter the front drive after 7:12. Early parent drop-off CANNOT impede the buses.
- Pull as far down the drive as possible before stopping at the sidewalk-do not stop to unload at the portico.
- Students must exit the vehicles on the sidewalk side of the drive and walk to the portico.
- Student will wait outside with a teacher until 7:12.
- Vehicles can only turn right after early drop-off. If you need to turn left for high school drop-off, you must drop-off in the side parking lot.