Next Steps: Return to Learn
Decisions regarding planning for Fall 2020 instruction will be based on the most recent public health data and guidance from the CDC as well as state and county health department. BCS will utilize a series of scheduled school board work sessions, family and staff surveys, and recommendations from principals and program administrators, the Advance Team Task Force, to gather and process information about community needs and the best available approach for serving BCS students, families, and staff under challenging and evolving circumstances.
- July 20 Updated School Year Calendar - Presented to Board of Education on July 20 and submitted to WVDE; pending state approval
- July 17 - 23 - Staff Indicate Learning Pathway
- July 24 - Aug 2 - Families Indicate Learning Pathway
- Third week in August - Scheduling & Staffing
- Late August (Date To Be Announced) - Schools will communicate individual student schedules and teacher/course assignments. For students who will attend in person, schedules will provide class details for attendance at the school building.
- Late August (Date To Be Announced) - Technology distribution for Click students will begin. Each school will safely and efficiently distribute student technology devices and provide pickup time details as available.
- September 8 - Student’s Return to Learn: Brick or Click