Degrees and Certifications:
BA +15 in Music Education, K-12
Mrs. Sherry Dunham
Food as a child - Mac & Cheese
Song on my IPod - "He's Been Faithful" by the Brooklyn Tab & "Treasure" by Bruno Mars
Indoor/Outdoor activity - Going to the Gym
Form of exercise - Walking & the Elliptical
Days of the Week - Thursday & Friday
Months of the Year - December & June
Body Part - Brain
Sound - Choral sound of a large choir
I could paint a picture of any scenery I've seen before, I would pain a farm scene with lots of mountains.
I could witness any event past, present or future, I would choose to witness the Resurrection.
I had to work on only one project for the next year, I would work only on projects around my house.
I won the lottery, the first thing I would do would be to pay off my car and my house.
- Teaching has made me stronger.
- I miss having the energy I had as a kid.
- My first memory of being really excited is from when I was about 4 or 5 years old waiting for Santa.
- The first thing I bought with my own money was Christmas gifts for my family.
- My family always tells the story of when I was 5 years old and I fell backwards out of a window into the bushes!
- When I have free-time, I like to read or play Candy Crush.
- I'm still waiting to become an adult!