MUSSELMAN HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME
Purpose: The purpose of the Musselman High School Athletic Hall of Fame is to recognize those individuals who have made significant contributions to the Musselman High School athletic teams and athletic programs.
- There must be a minimum of 10 years between the nominee’s application for induction and the date of his or her graduation from Musselman High School.
- The nominee must have made significant accomplishments in one or more interscholastic athletic activities as recognized by Musselman High School.
- Consideration may be given to the student-athlete who did not graduate from Musselman, but made significant accomplishments while in attendance at Musselman High School.
- Consideration may be given to a nominee’s accomplishments after attending Musselman High School for at least 1 school year.
- Must have been a Varsity Coach at Musselman High School and retired from coaching for a minimum of 5 years or provided at least 20 years of service as a coach.
- Must have made significant contributions to the success of the sport coached and the overall program at Musselman High School.
- The nominee must be, or have been, a loyal supporter of Musselman High School athletics who has contributed outstanding volunteer service to the athletic department over a significant number of years.
- Nominee does not have to be a graduate or have attended Musselman High School.
- A nomination form must be completed for each nominee.
- Nominator must solicit and submit the nomination form, accompanied by 2 letters of recommendation- Maximum of 4 letters of recommendation.
- Forms received after the deadline will be considered for the next year’s induction.
- Nomination forms and information will be held for a maximum of 3 years.
- Nomination forms are available at Musselman High School and the school website- www.applemen.org.
- There will be a maximum of 10 inductees for the first year and 5-7 inductees each year thereafter.
- Nominee and nominator will be notified by phone the last week of June each year if selected to the Hall of Fame.
- The induction ceremony will be held the evening before the Hall of Fame Football game and a ceremony at halftime will be performed.