Snow Day Activities
Below you will find helpful links to help your child practice current skills that we are working on in the classroom. Please use this page on snow days, or when your child just needs extra practice!
Please log-in under your child's designated username and password. The username is your child's lunch number (400..) and the passwrod is abcde1.
- Access the Student Book for the current story and vocabulary words
- Revisit the Grammar Snap videos for review on grammar skills
- Use the decodable readers to practice skills in a new context
Please log-in under your child's designated username and password. This information was sent home in a letter in September and also stapled into your child's planner.
- Access the Everyday Math Games link for practice with games
- Use "My Reference Book" to revisit skills and strategies that have already been taught
- Explore the "e-tool" kit to practice skills using manipulatives
First in Math:
-Use this website to have your child pracice basic math skills daily.
-After your child scores 500 e-stickers, parents can join free to play and practice too.
Students are able to build math fact fluency and practice with technology.