- Students may have one book checked out at a time.
- Students may trade books every morning before the tardy bell rings and during their weekly Library class.
- Library books are due weekly on the students' Library day. They may renew the book for an extra week.
- After 2 weeks, a Library book becomes overdue and an overdue notice will be sent home.
- If a Library book is lost or damaged, the student will be responsible for the replacement cost. Students will not be allowed to checkout any other Library books until the replacement cost is paid.