Berkeley County Business Education Partnership
...working together to provide successful experiences for future community leaders. . . .our students.
About the Business Education Partnership
Education is one key element in the economic development of Berkeley County. With this in mind the Business Education Partnership program works to increase contact between students and local businesses
Berkeley County has more than 60 business partners who are committed to the 19,650+ students in the district. This relationship has benefited both the schools and the area businesses. Their collaboration has spurred several accomplishments, some of which include:
1. Presenting an annual recognition program for Berkeley County Schools’ students.
2. Establishing Business Education Partnership scholarships for each of the four high schools.
3. Assisting with the renewal of the $31.6 million school levy in November 2019.
4. Assisting with the school bond on November 8 , 2022.
5. Developing a grant initiative to fund teacher classroom projects and educational needs.
Potomack Intermediate School Welcomes City National Bank as New Business Partner
Potomack Intermediate School would like to welcome City National Bank as its proud new business partner! Thank you for your support!
Martinsburg North Middle School Partners With Shenandoah Community Health
Martinsburg North Middle School is proud to recognize Shenandoah Community Health as its newest business partner! We appreciate your support for our students!
2021-2022 Business Education Partnership Student Leadership Academy
Courtney Funk, PresidentAllen Kees, Vice PresidentKimMcGarrah, SecretaryJennifer Smith, Treasurer
Committee Members:Jim Klein, Past PresidentSandy HamiltonKendra DeOmsElaine Bobo, District Liaison