Hedgesville High School Counseling Program
*Important Updates During School Closure*
What you need to know...
- Your HHS School Counselors and School Social Workers want you to know that we are available during our school closure through email and Schoology.
- We will continue to be virtually available for educational planning as well as providing student support services.
- All Students with internet access need to be checking Schoology on a regular basis. Teachers will be communicating through Schoology any assignments regarding their class. Students without internet are asked to inform their teachers or counselor.
- Seniors, check our "Scholarships" link for updates/changes.
- This site will continually be updated to provide you with the most current information.
Do you participate in the Backpack program?
Families who participate in the backpack program will be notified of pickup locations and times through N-touch.
If you do not currently participate in the backpack program but would like to, please email your school counselor.
Sheetz Kidz Meal Bagz Program: Sheetz is proud to announce a new Kidz Meal Bagz program providing free food to help children and families in need as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Meal Bagz will be available all day starting Thursday, April 2 and will include a turkey sandwich, chips and a drink.
*Neither the Berkeley County Board of Education nor any of its agents or employees sponsor or endorse the organizations or material published here. This is simply a list of resources made known to Hedgesville High School.
To contact your School Counselor or School Social worker please call 304.754.3354 or email us at: