Eagle School Intermediate
School Counseling ProgramWe are very excited to be working at Eagle School as your school counselors. Our school counseling program is designed to enhance the services offered by the classroom teacher and to provide each student with the opportunity to reach his or her potential. Please free to contact us anytime you feel we can be of assistance with difficulties your child may be experiencing. Our door is always open to help meet your needs.Sincerely,Mrs. Stephanie Schminkey, School CounselorMr. Jeff Scheifla, School Counselor
School Closure Resources
- Food, Activity and Utility Resources This page is a spreadsheet. Look at the tabs at the bottom of the page for the different categories.
- Articles for parents to help children during this pandemic can be found here.
- Activities for your child during the closure can be found here.
2019 Olweus Kickoff Week
We enjoyed the sounds of Tony M. at the County Olweus Kick off Event at War Memorial Park.
Olweus Kickoff Spirit Week
Monday, September 16th: “Wear your best smile.” Students and staff will come ready for picture day and recognize the easiest way to show another kindness is through a smile.
5thgrade “Fun with Friends” dance after school*
Tuesday, September 17th: “Be a Hero.” Students and staff dress like their favorite superhero (NO MASKS or WEAPONS). Bystanders can be the hero for someone being bullied.
4thgrade “Fun with Friends” dance after school*
Wednesday, September 18th: “Wacky Wednesday” Students and staff will dress mismatched to push out of our comfort zone and discover something different can be fun.
3rdgrade “Fun with Friends” dance after school*
Thursday, September 19th: “We are united.” Students and staff will wear Eagle School gear or Red, white, and/or blue (our school colors). Everyone belongs here!
**Community Event at War Memorial Park 5-7** Please join us at War Memorial this evening for lots of fun and great performances from students across the county as well as Tony M. Music!
Friday, September 20th: “We feel comfortable at Eagle” Students and staff will wear PJs to show that everyone has a right to feel safe and comfortable at school. (Pajamas need to adhere to dress code.)
*Permission forms need to be returned to stay for dance after school.
We were so fortunate to have author Julia Cook Visit our school. Julia has written 89 books on topics that various issues that young people face.
For more information and list of titles and topics visit https://www.juliacookonline.com.
2018 Olweus Kickoff weekWe had a great Olweus kick off week! Thanks to Tony M. for a great program and reminding us how powerful our words are.Thank you to everyone who also attended our Movie Night!
Eagle School Intermediate has the opportunity to participate in and earn CASH from A+ School Rewards, a great fundraising program run through our local Martin's!
You do NOT need to re-register your card if your school selection remains the same this year.
Visit Martins Foods and select Savings and Rewards. Follow the prompts to create your online account. You'll need your 11-digit BonusCard number and School ID# Eagle School is #20225.
If you don't know your Bonuscard number call 1-888-562-7846 and select option #1.
To earn points:
- Use your registered Bonuscard each time you shop at Martins, and you will earn CASH for our school. You can track the number of points you are earning for our school by checking your grocery receipt.
- At the end of the month, your points are calculated and converted to CASH rewards. These CASH rewards for our school are updated monthly. You can track our progress when you sign in to your online account.
- Our school will receive one CASH awards check at the end of the program and can use this cash for any of our educational needs.
Please encourage friends and family members to support our school. This could result in more CASH REWARDS!
Thank you for supporting us!