Berkeley County Schools believes that education is a right extended to all individuals with exceptionalities. All individuals with disabilities ages 3 through 21, including students who have been suspended or expelled from school, all gifted students in grades 1 through 8, and all exceptional gifted students in grades 9 through 12, have available a free appropriate public education (FAPE) which includes special education and related services in the least restrictive environment (LRE) to meet their unique special educational needs. This applies to all public agencies that provide special education and related services to our students.
If you suspect that your child may be experiencing learning difficulties, you may request a referral through your child’s school. This referral will be considered by the Student Assistance Team (SAT). Please contact your child’s school principal for more information. Please contact us at the address, fax or phone number included on this page.
Contact a Staff Member
- AU/BD, Homebound, Therapy, Crisis Management
- Back Creek, Burke Street, Mtn Ridge Intermediate, Mtn Ridge Middle
- Bedington, Marlowe, Potomack
- Berkeley Heights, Orchard View, North Middle, South Middle
- Bunker Hill Inwood Primary Mill Creek Inter.
- Gerrardstown, Hedgesville Elementary, Tomahawk
- Hedgesville Middle, Hedgesville High, Musselman High, Spring Mills Middle, Spring Mills High
- Pikeside, Valley View, Musselman Middle
- Rosemont, Winchester Ave., Spring Mills Primary
- Tuscarora, Eagle School Intermediate, Opequon, Martinsburg High
- Sarah Arena
- Sallie Askin
- Nathan Biedzynski
- Katie Brining
- Amanda Cole
- Debbie Combs
- Kara Combs
- LeAnn Cooper
401 S. Queen Street, Martinsburg, West Virginia