Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic summer registrations will be by appointment only.  Please contact our registrar at 304-229-1950 or by email at cachapman@k12.wv.us to make your appointment. The hours will be 8am - 2pm. We look forward to meeting with you and your student!



    Musselman High is using electronic transcripts.

    Sign up at Parchment or using the blue Parchment link from the Homepage (Order Records)

    Students MUST provide an email address for the transcript to be emailed to.

    For the question 'Year Attended' enter your year of graduation.

    Be sure to select the college(s) where you want your transcript sent. Otherwise you will only receive a "self-view" which is unofficial. Colleges will NOT accept an unofficial transcript.