Hedgesville Middle Welcome Toolkit
Welcome to Our School
Dear Parents and Students,
The 2019 – 2020 school year will be filled with excitement and learning for all students.
We believe that it is our job to develop lifelong learners who value themselves and others, contribute to their community, and succeed in a changing world. To help you achieve the goals of our school, we encourage these guidelines:
- Attend school regularly
- Support school activities
- Be on time & prepared for class
- Complete all assignments & homework
- Protect school property & equipment
- Dress appropriately for school
- Be a lady or a gentleman at all times
- Respect the rights & privileges of students & faculty
- Conduct yourself in & out of school in such a manner as to be above criticism
Thank you in advance for your help in making the 2019 – 2020 school year a success for your child and for our school.
Elizabeth G. Adams, Principal
Vision & Mission
Vision: We believe that it is our job to develop lifelong learners who value themselves and others, contribute to their community, and succeed in a changing world.
Download the BCS Student Handbook
The 2019 - 20 Student Handbook includes students' rights and responsibilities for the upcoming school year in Berkeley County.
Please review and verify this information with your student(s) for the upcoming school year. Printed copies of this publication are available at your student's school.