Berkeley County Schools Pre-K
2017 - 2018
Pre-K Now Enrolling
Student must be 4 years of age by August 31, 2017.
- Pre-K Registration is by appointment ONLY. No walk-ins please.
- Appointments will begin March 7, 2017 and continue as needed.
- Please call 304.267.3555 between 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. to make an appointment.
You will need to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current Immunization records (This is a must. Enrollment cannot begin without shot records.)
- Social Security card or number
- STATE birth certificate
- Verification of income
- Pre-K Packet items: Preference sheet, enrollment form, physical and dental forms -- items 3 - 5 to the left.
***If you are unable to download the packet information (items 3 - 5 in the menu to the left), printed packets are available at the Berkeley County Pre-K Offices, Pikeside Learning Center -- 3635 Winchester Ave. Martinsburg, WV 25405***
***The student is not required at the appointment.***
Pre-K is a 5-day-a-week program with a minimum of 6 hours per day.
The students attend a minimum of 160 days a year.
Pre-K Offices at Pikeside Learning Center
3635 Winchester Avenue
Martinsburg, WV 25405
Pre-K and Pre-K Special Needs Programs