The Local School Improvement Council (LSIC):
- Assists the school and school system in ensuring that parent, family, business, and community involvement is embedded in all aspects of the school and county strategic improvement plans.
- Helps to develop and promote the school and school system's vision for excellence by being catalysts for innovation.
- Represents the voice of the community’s education stakeholders.
Opequon Elementary's 2022-2023 LSIC Members:
- Mr. George Beall, Bus Operator (#233)
- Mrs. Brenda Bragg, Kindergarten Assistant
- Mrs. Megan Carpenter, Teacher
- Dr. Krista Ematrudo, Principal
- Mrs. Ashley Jenkins, Parent
- Mr. Huston Johnson, Teacher (Chairperson)
- Mrs. Shalayna Leslie, Teacher (Secretary)
- Ms. Jodi Williams, School Counselor
Elections will be held on Tuesday, September 13th @ 9:00 AM in Opequon's Library.
2022 - 2023 Meeting Dates:
🎉 Tuesday, September 27, 2022 @ 9:00 AM
🎉 Wednesday, December 7, 2022 @ 9:00 AM
🎉 Wednesday, February 15, 2023 @ 9:00 AM
🎉 Wednesday, April 26, 2023 @ 9:00 AM