Find Our School
School Goals and Strategic Plan:
- Achievement: Bedington Elementary students will increase school readiness and student achievement during the 2019-2020 school year. The number of students proficient in ELA (Reading) will increase by 5% and the number of students proficient in Math will increase by 3% by May 2020. This will be assessed using the STAR Assessments throughout the year.
- STAR Reading and Math assessments will be given 5 times this year and student progress will be charted.
- Title 1 and two interventionists will work with students to support learning needs.
- After school tutoring sessions will be offered in the fall and the spring for students.
- Classroom teachers will meet daily with small groups of students to reteach basic skills.
- Student Engagement: The daily attendance will be monitored. This data will be used to target students with poor attendance below 90%. The attendance rate will be increased by 1% during the 2019 – 2020. Support programs will be provided for student to encourage good attendance.
- An automatic calling system will call the parents daily of all absent students.
- Students with perfect attendance for the month will participate in a special activity on the last day of each month.
- Students will receive charms for perfect attendance as a nine weeks award.
- An attendance club is established for student with poor attendance.
Welcome to Bedington Elementary SchoolHome of Leonardo Tiger