Find it Fast
See you in August!
Attention Parents!All library books need to be returned or paid for so that your child can check out books next school year.Thank you!
Great American Opportunities gives $33,500.00 in tuition rewards to Opequon Elementary students that participated in fall 2015 fundraiser.
Thank you Howard Burns and Great American Opportunities.
Educate and Motivate Each Child Every Day
- The school promotes positive character development for children to become productive members of the community.
- All students should have the opportunity to achieve to their full potential.
- Our job is to ensure optimal success for each student by creating an environment where students feel safe and motivated to learn.
- Each child should be successful in some way every day.
- It take a team (staff, students, family, and community) to work together for students.
- Our school inspires students to be lifelong learners.
- The curriculum reflects high standards and expectations for each child to be successful in all areas of instruction.
- We believe in providing our students with the knowledge, skills, and technologies necessary to succeed in the global community of the 21st.
- We believe all children can learn.