Counseling Services

  • If you are experiencing a medical or mental health emergency, please call 911 or visit Berkeley Medical Center for emergency services.  For Children's Mobile Crisis Services, provided by WVU Medicine Berkley Medical Center, call (304) 596-2110.

    24-Hour Crisis Hotlines:


    For a list of behavioral and mental health resources and contacts, take a look at the Berkeley County Resource Guide (counseling contacts on page 2).  For help connecting with local mental health and other social services, contact the Regional Transition Navigator Program at

Project Aware


    Project Aware is a service that will provide students with support and mental health therapy so that they may achieve success during the school day.  Project Aware will also connect students and families who may be experiencing substance use issues to resources for treatment and services in the community.  

    All Project Aware services are provided at no cost to the family.  Contact your school counselor for more information.

Clothing Room

  • The Berkeley County Council PTA offers three programs to all Berkeley County School Students in need: the Clothing Room, Shoe Vouchers, and New Coat Program.

    For more information on accessing these resources, contact your school counselor!

Talk-To-Me Program

  • The Talk-to-Me Program is a free program available to students in 9th through 12th grade.  

    This program provides volunteers from the community who offer a "listening ear" to students.  Volunteers are available regularly throughout the school year and can be requested by the student or parent/guardian. There is no cost to participate in this program.

    For more information, take a look at the TALK-TO-ME PROGRAM BROCHURE.


BackPack Program

  • The Berkeley County Back Pack Program is a free service provided by the Berkeley County community and the Feeding America BackPack program.  This program provides free food items for families in need.

    Participation forms can be obtained through Ms. French in the PLC office or by calling (304) 229-1950.