As the COVID break continues, it is very important to keep reading as many book as possible.
If you are looking for additional work, feel free to have your child read a book and then complete one of the following activities:
1. Draw and label the main characters in the book.
2. Draw and describe the setting of the book.
3. Pick a couple of words they didn't know and then research their meaning.
4. Write a summary of the book using the words first, next, and last.
5. Use the book as a launch pad to write a similar story of their own.
Share your activities with your teacher. Check back to see if more ideas have been added.