- Musselman High
Class of 2020 Important Information
2020 Seniors and Parents
The main graduation packet (permission slips, video, slideshow order forms, specific dates, etc.) will be given out the first week in March. Please make sure you join the Senior Remind App: text @2020muhs to 81010 to keep in the loop.
O’Roke Photography MHS Senior Portrait Information for 2020 Seniors
You must follow the information below to get your Senior Portrait into the 2019-2020 Yearbook.
Deadline- October 11, 2019
- You must have your photo taken and your pose selected before October 11, 2019
- Free basic retouching by O’Roke
Free Yearbook Photo Session offered by O’Roke Photography on the following dates:
Location: MHS Cafeteria
- Wednesday, July 31st- 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Thursday, August 1st- 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Thursday, August 8th- 9:00am to 3:00pm
At your appointment you are responsible for choosing your yearbook photo.
Attire required for Yearbook Photo
- Male seniors must be photographed in tux provided by O’Roke Photography. Please come dressed in a plain white t-shirt for underneath.
- Female seniors must be photographed in drape provided by O’Roke Photography. Please come dressed in a tube top or cami to wear under the drape, no racerbacks.
- No other attire is permitted in Senior Yearbook Portrait section, photos must be shot on classic blue background.
ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
- Log on to picplus.com
- Click Schedule your appointment HERE! Then select MHS
- Scroll down to see the availability below instructions, find your desired date and click the corresponding +
- Change When to desired time (appointments are every five minutes)
- Fill out ALL information blocks
- Review your appointment information
- Click Create Appointment
*If you need to change your scheduled appointment time please call customer service at 877-765-2030
Alternative Dates at O’Roke Photography Available:
Location O’Roke at their Race Street Martinsburg office
To Schedule for Tuesday, July 23rd 10am-3pm & Thursday, August 15th 12pm-5pm follow the ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING instructions above and click the IN HOUSE link instead of MHS.
Questions: Contact O’Roke Photography at 877-765-2030.
Updates will also be posted here as available.
General Information Regarding Graduation
A. GOWNS: Both males & females will be wearing a newly designed gown with our schools crest. If you have not ordered your cap, gown, and tassel unit, contact Jostens and order by phone 1-800-Jostens, email Mrs. Holly Sidwell, our Jostens representative at Holly.Sidwell@jostens.com, or order online at www.jostens.com
B. CLOTHING: Girls are asked to wear a dress (No jeans, shorts, or pants) under their gowns. Dresses should comply with the school dress code, be shorter than the gown, and not show in the V portion of the neck. Guys are to wear a solid white button down dress shirt, red bow tie or tie and black dress pants.
C. SHOES: Girls should wear black dress shoes. Gentlemen should wear black dress shoes and black socks.
D. GUESTS: Because graduation is such an important day in your life, we are hoping that you will understand our desire to make this day special in every way. Take the opportunity to share these guidelines with your family and friends.
a. The ceremony will be moved indoors if inclement weather, with very limited seating. Seniors will be issued only THREE tickets if the ceremony is moved indoors
b. Graduation may be long and uninteresting for small children.
c. Accommodations for guests who require special arrangements because of handicap (wheel chairs, etc.) will be made. That information will be collected at a later date.