Musselman High School Graduation Information
Save the Date! Graduation is Thursday, May 23, 2024!
Summer 2023- Take your Yearbook Portrait
You must have your yearbook photo taken and approved by September 1.
Free yearbook photo sessions will be offered by O'Roke at MHS the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 2 9am-3pm
- Thursday, August 10 9am-3pm
- Monday, August 14 9am-3pm
Seniors will be photographed with the tux or drape provided by Pictures Plus.
- If using the tux, please wear a plain white tee.
- If using the drape, please wear a tube top or cami. No Razorbacks.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE
Attire for the Graduation Ceremony
Graduation is a formal ceremony. All students participating in the in the ceremony will wear a cap/gown purchased from Jostens.
Under the gown, students will wear one of the following outfits:
- Dress of any color/design that cannot be seen below the gown (which hits mid-calf) or in the collar opening at the top of the gown.
- Black pants, white shirt, red tie (straight or bow), black socks and shoes.
- Dress shoes are required. Flats are recommended- heels need to be wedge so as not to sink into the grass.
**If procuring any part of the graduation outfit prior to graduation week would cause hardship to your family, please let the school office know, so that your Senior can be provided what they need.**