school & staff directories and contact information
bus routes and boundary information
lunch menus and more...
BCS Mobile App – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the App cost me anything? No – the App is free to all users. There is no fee to download or use it.
2. Why Should I get the App? The BCS Mobile App connects parents, students, staff and community to our most sought-after information in a convenient format – your mobile device. Great for on-thego!
3. How do I get the App? The App is available for immediate download in the Apple App store or the Google Play Store depending on which type of mobile device you have. You can find the App by searching “Berkeley County Schools, WV” or you can simply scan the QR code on the card with a QR reader.
4. Can you access the App from a PC, laptop or desktop computer? No- the App can only be accessed from a mobile device (iPad, iPhone, Android devices)
5. Do I have to update the App? No- the App is automatically updated and will display the latest news, announcements and information in real time as they are added to the BCS website.
6. How do I receive Emergency, Closing and Delay Information? Emergencies, closings & delays will be automatically delivered to your mobile device if you have the app downloaded on that device. Important notices will be sent via a “push” notification and be delivered to all app users instantly.
**In order to view PDF files on your mobile device, you must have the recommended Adobe Reader mobile app installed. Please see http://www.adobe.com/products/reader-mobile.html for more information and to download the app for your Apple or Android device.