Return to Headlines

Transfers/Withdrawals From School

Any student who withdrawls from school will first see the school enrollment secretary for a withdraw sheet. Books and devices must be returned at this time or be paid for by the student. Parents must call the school and sign the withdrawal/transfer sheet before the process can begin.