Return to Headlines
K - 2
- Scholastic Learn at Home: Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing
- Read Across America Dr. Seuss Activites
- Vooks: for Grades (PK - 2) (1 Month free for parents) - a kid-safe, ad-free streaming library of read loud animated storybooks. Parents can stream the stories with an internet connection or download them straight to their device for offline viewing. Bring storybooks to life for your child!
- Between the Lions : (PK - 1st) free video resources that include read-along folktales and fables with a twist, clever song videos of letter sounds, and many more amusing stories and catchy songs to capture kids' attention. The videos are short in length and cover foundational reading skills.
- ReadWorks: a variety of topics across all curricular areas. Worksheets that could help assess student understanding of what they read are included.
- Scholastic 5 Easy Ways to Support Writing at Home
- Reading Resources, Tips and Ideas
- Bedtime Math: Sign-up to receive a daily math story, and problems to do with your students.
- Explore Math With Your Child! Excellent ideas and activities to do at home with your child. Each day, work on a subtopic with them. Today, work on the subtopic of Numbers and Counting.
- Become a Math Family through meaningful and engaging activities.
- Play Math Games Plenty of games can help foster math skills. These include card games, board games, dice, and dominoes.
- First in Math - Online platform to work on math fluency and skills. Students access through Clever.
- Rasmussen College: Great simple experiments that can be done at home with items you have in your cabinets.
- Science Kids: Great resource for fun science experiments, cool facts, free games, activities, videos, and photos on a variety of topics.
- GoNoodle: Free resource of videos and games to get kids up and moving to fun, engaging content and games. Great activities for kids to wake up their bodies, engage their minds, and stay fit.
Want More? Visit WVDE Distance Learning Resources.